- » All fields are compulsory.
- » Please retain your Purchase Receipt for verification.
- » Online registration is only valid for purchases in Singapore.
- » Kindly register your warranty within 14 days of the product's purchase date for it to be valid.
- » Some products will not be eligible for online registration, and the products for online registration may change from time to time.
Information collected here will only be used to provide the products and services you request, and to provide product support when you need it. We do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
Servicing or Repair of Product:
Please produce the following documents if servicing or repair of your product is required: i) Product serial number
ii) Original purchase receipt
Miuvo Service Centre:
241 Jalan Kayu
Customer Service Hotline: 6522 2696
Mon - Sat
10am - 6pm
▪ By clicking on the SUBMIT button, you agree to the terms and conditions as stipulated below.
Enter your date of birth
Select the product to register warranty. For multiple products, please fill in and submit a seperate form for each product.
Please enter the unique serial number found on the packaging box (e.g MBBK-xxxxxxx)
Please enter the date of purchase [Important! : Please retain proof of purchase/receipts for warranty claims]. If received as a gift, please enter date upon receiving of item.
Please enter a valid contact number
You will receive an email confirmation of your warranty registration
Special offers, discount coupons, promotions
Terms & Conditions of Warranty Coverage
- The Warranty is offered by Miuvo Lifestyle ("Miuvo") to the purchaser of the stated product and is subject to the exclusions from coverage.
- The warranty is only applicable for products purchased as new.
- Unless otherwise stated, the warranty only covers mechanical and/or electrical defect for a 12 month period from the date of purchase.
- Miuvo has the sole option to repair or replace your product with like kind, materials, quality and/or specifications. This warranty will automatically terminate if the product is replaced and the replaced product will become the property of Miuvo.
- Under no circumstances shall this warranty coverage extend to any loss or injury to a person or loss damage to property or any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages or any direct or indirect loss.
- The total value of all repairs and/or replacements made during the term of this standard warranty shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the product.
- This standard warranty is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
- When product malfunction is observed, please contact the Miuvo Customer Service Centre during operating hours and our Customer Service Team will guide you through the service process.
Exclusions to coverage:
The Product Warranty does not cover faults/damages due in part, or entirely, from the following:
In addition, the warranty coverage only extends to service, repair or replacement of the product within Singapore only. Miuvo Lifestyle reserves the right to amend / update the terms and conditions herein at its sole discretion without giving prior notice.
- Inappropriate usage or damage due to external factors
- Damage, perceived or otherwise, to any non-operating and/or cosmetic items such as upholstery, coverings, paint, color, or product finishes.
- Entry of liquids, vapour, dust, dirt or other foreign objects into product
- Corrosions due to external factors
- Normal wear & tear of product
- Missing, defaced or alteration on product's description such as model & serial number on product/warranty card/purchase receipt
- Usage with third party products/adapters & inappropriate usage not in accordance to instructions stated in the Product's user's manual or by authorised personnel
- Any attempted cleaning or repair by self or third party other than authorised personnel
- Accessories such as batteries, adapters, cables, connectors, etc.
- Expenses, incomes, business, contracts, freight, insurance, loss, discrepancies, damage to equipment by delivery, anticipated savings, inconveniences and/or any other indirect or consequential loss.
- Acts of God