We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you or from your authorised representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorised, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative pursuant to our then-current collection procedures), from third parties, or from publicly available sources in the following ways:
1. when you submit forms relating to or purchase or use any of our products or services;
2. when you interact with our personnel, agents, sales representatives or customer service officers, including via telephone calls, SMS, mail, face-to-face meetings and emails;
3. when you respond to our queries or you request that we contact you or be included in an email or other mailing list;
4. when you respond to our surveys, promotions or other incentives;
5. when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
6. when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons; and
7. when you use our mobile applications or our website.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
b) verifying your identity;
c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
d) preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks;
e) providing media announcements and responses;
f) monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
g) organising promotional events;
h) managing your relationship with us; and
i) processing payment or credit transactions.
We may disclose your personal data:
a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; or
b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.